Sunday, October 9

Pam I Am



I can't even describe how good it feels to be DONE re-designing my own blog. I think waaayy too hard about these things! And don't even get me started on how hard I thought about my new blog NAME. Pamela Pumkin Pie just never really felt right...I sort of rushed into that one! Ha ha...yes, my blog is not even six months old yet (it will be in three days), and I'm all ready changing its name...yes, I'm a spazz, and yes, Derick deserves many a reward for putting up with me!

Anyway, I finally decided on Pam I Am, and I think all of my friends and family are collectively grateful I will stop asking their opinion! I changed my URL name to pamheggie.com though...it just seemed like it should be my name! pamelapumpkinpie.blogspot.com should automatically redirect everyone to pamheggie.com though, so it's all good! And yes, this is still a blogger blog! I have to say, I'm pretty darn impressed with what I was able to get blogger to do for me! I still can't wait to keep learning this web design stuff. I LOVE it!
But as excited as I am to be done my blog (for now...ha ha), I'm even more excited to have my new Etsy shop up and running!! I never in a million years thought I would ever have a single thing to sell on Etsy, but with all the things I've been making with my newfound Illustrator skills, I figured why not try and sell them? What good do they do sitting on my computer?? :) And my most favouritist thing I've made so far is FOR SURE this yellow circle frame.
Isn't it so cute??? I had a REALLY hard time not putting in my blog somewhere, but I just haven't found a place yet! All in good time...ha ha. Anyway, now I can get back to editing all the cute photo sessions I've been up to lately. YES! 
Oh yeah...Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!! :o)


4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!! I also lOVE your family pic. So awesome and best of all you are DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously. SO glad this is live :o) makes me so so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!