Saturday, October 15

The Lilburns



Photobucket
Isn't this angle of the bridge so cute?? I'm so glad I tried it! This is my friend Karley's cute little family. We first met at the daycare at Gold's Gym...she was so awesome there, it ALMOST kept me from switching gyms to Goodlife! :) But Zumba was calling my name...ha ha.
Photobucket
Okay, so remember when I said I bought a HUGE giant number 4 from Station 8 in August? Here it is!! It is so unique and different and HUGE! I love it...I need to get some pictures of Van with it too before he turns 5!
Photobucket
Love these culvert shots...it will be sad when someone actually does something with them!! Cutest photo prop ever right now!
Photobucket
Love the pinkish color of the grass here...just starting to turn, mixed with the sunsetting light...mmmmm.
Photobucket
I took smiley pictures of this good-looking pair too, but I am a sucker for the serious ones every time!! Btw, Karley's other half's name is Irish...sweet name, eh?
Photobucket
Then we popped up the hill and took a few pictures downtown in the last fading light. I love mixing in a few grainy ones at the end of each shoot! (They're grainy because you have to jack up your ISO when you are losing light. High ISO=grain.)
Thanks for the fun night you guys! I am SO.EXCITED for you to see the rest! I've had to stop myself from emailing the others to you! Lol! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!! I'm booking you for next summer family picture. I want them now. But I should wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM ALL! This is by far my favorite shoot! Your getting SO goooood! I love them all. Did I say that? Well it's a shoot so nice I'll say it twice! bahaha couldn't help the cheese on that one! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!