Saturday, September 10

Bon Bons Photography



I was so happy when Bonnie chose for me to re-design her Blogger blog. As you can see, her "before" was pretty plain jane! It was almost a crime for her to be putting her awesome pictures on such a boring blog! It sure made for a fun, dramatic before/after though! Isn't her navbar so ridiculously cute??? She all ready owned the frames we used in the header, and the background is, again, from Image Garden. Pre-buying your background is such a great way to keep costs down with me, then I can just spend time on the navbar and making everything work and look good together! Love how this shows what great things can be done with a Blogger blog!!! Thanks Bonnie! 

3 comments:

  1. fav nav bar everrrr! Seriously LOVE this one! Crazy before and after! Lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam this is so adorable!! You have some serious skills! I love your blog ps! Such a talented little lady you are!

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!