Saturday, June 25

Blogger 101



Okay, I'm finally done! Well, mostly. I didn't get the downloads section figured out yet, but oh well, I have to meet my deadline! Lol. And who am I kidding...I'll never be done! I'm pretty much having to force myself to quit thinking about a new design all ready...I can't help it. My brain is crazy. And it keeps me up at night. And that drives me even more crazy!
To help distract me though, I'm starting work on my sister's blog. I'm excited!! Anyway, here's a screenshot of the new place! Google readers will have to click through to enjoy the full effect!
And I thought I would share how I got my cutesy cursive font to work in blogger as my blog post titles!!! Excited? I am! I've had a few requests for the info, and I aim to please!  I hope no one is disappointed though to find out it I just followed the Kevin&Amanda tutorial. I've heard from a few that they've also tried it, and couldn't get it to work. It worked for me though, so take faith in that I guess? Try it again, and follow every single instruction STEP BY STEP!! If you have troubles, come back and comment on this post, and I'll do my best to troubleshoot things with you. I have a LOT of fun decorating my blog, and I want you guys to have fun too!! 

Oh, and by the way, I just have to say how excited I am that I figured out dropdown menus on my blog! Lol! I know, I know, why do I even need dropdown menus? Leah said the same thing...and I answered with something like, "Leah, didn't you hear me? I FIGURED OUT DROPDOWN MENUS! I don't care that I don't need them, SOMETHING is going to DROP DOWN on my blog!" :) So yeah, I had to scratch my head for a bit to come up with stuff, but I worked it out I think! I hope no one is taking my "new blog" too seriously. I did it completely 100% for fun. Everything I do for the blog is completely 100% JUST for fun. And btw, I realize I'm kind of a spazz with my caps lock button. My apologies. 

I also wanted to quickly mention my labels and archives can be found at the bottom of my blog. I couldn't get my dropdown menus to be quite THAT fancy yet.

P.S. Notice I labelled this post Blogger 101? Ya, I plan on sharing more blogger tricks...so let me know if you have any requests and I'll do my best!

6 comments:

  1. cute cute! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did it again...very cute!! i wish my blog was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! those pics of baker are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not much of a blogger, as you know, but you seem quite excited and rather pleased with yourself--so good work!! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost died when I opened this because your header is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. You can help me next if your ambition is on a rampage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously I can't believe you figured out DROP DOWN MENUS! seriously, your amazing. when you called me at 12:30 to tell me, layla asked what you had called me so late about. I responded, "oh she's wicked! She figured out DROP DOWN MENUS." she didn't understand but that's ok. cuz I DO!
    thank you for being my sister :o)

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!