Monday, April 11

Hello World!



Wow, I still can't believe I finally have a blog! Lol! I've probably changed my mind 8,000 times over the last few years about starting one, but really, I just wanted a place where I could share a bunch of stuff, so here I am! Sharing is fun, right? And I finally have a little extra time in my life (weird, since I just had my third kid six months ago), but I'm actually getting maternity leave for the first time! Wahoo!! Can I get an "O Canada!"

Anyway, and plus my little sister Leah has been bugging me to start a blog for the longest time, and it's also her birthday Saturday, soooo early Happy Birthday Leah! :o) What? Me calling you constantly for a whole day while I made my blog with Blogger questions doesn't count as a birthday present? Hmmmm...back to the drawing board I guess. Seriously though, hallelujah for Blogger finally figuring out how to make things EASY(er)!!

And why Pamela Pumpkin Pie you might ask? Simple...my mom used to call me that growing up, and thinking up a blog name is HARD, so I just used that! I actually don't even like pumpkin pie. (Or my name much, but OH WELL!) And my other nickname was Pammy Packrat...hmmmm, not as cute? :)

Oh, and if I happen to be lucky enough and you choose to subscribe to my blog through Google Reader, please ignore the first two posts that will pop up...that was just me messing around when I was getting the blog put together, testing things and stuff...but apparently deleting them in blogger is not good enough! They will be in Google Reader forevvvvvvver! Oh, and my blog header makes me laugh actually...ever seen that video by the SNL people "put a bird on it"? It's funny...watch it, and that's basically what I did. Made my header, decided it needed something else, so I "put a bird on it". Ha ha...I've actually got something else in mind for my header, but it's gonna be awhile before I can get it put together!

And of course, some pictures to start things off right. Actually, I vow to NEVER post without a picture...sound good? Look at the level our friendship has all ready reached...making pinky-swear promises and stuff! So here's the newest edition Baker learning to roll over. Exciting, right!! And then Van and Boston sharing a moment...a quiet moment for once!









10 comments:

  1. Aw man this blog is gonna be legen.. Wait for it... DARY!! flip I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so now that you've been blogging for one day and me for like...5 pathetic years...how about I come over and you teach me how to do it? hahah did I tell you i am dying of excitement over this? Everything you do is so cute! Including how you make children. MY GOODNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay- for a new blog. That is awesome you finally caved! I am excited to see all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! so excited I could Die!! chloe is screaming (yes she is always screaming) "BABY BATER!! OH TUTE!!!!" and yes ridiculously so!! hooray for your new blog its gonna be SO cute....like everything you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love blog stalking and am so excited to add another one to the list! especially one with a promise of pictures every time :) you won't regret starting a blog, i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm excited!! Those boys have some serious cuteness going on... can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally. I know Leah has been hounding you for some time. I shall be adding you to my reader. Love the first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you decided to!! Except that fact that I am now feeling very alone as a non-blogger.
    But I'm excited to see what you're up to! I am so sad that Baker is so big and that I missed seeing him. How does this happen??? You should come out here for a visit while you're on mat leave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the support, guys! I hope I don't dissapoint! And Melissa, I like that idea!! Hmmm...who can I pawn my kids off on though? I don't think I'm as brave as you to have to drive kids that far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, i love your blog, your pictures and ideas and your darling kidlets.
    Did you know you can turn your blog in to a hardbound book?? Cuz you can. That's the main reason I even blog...you should do it too. Just google blog2print...they do a great job. Blurb.com is another really good one too. For me it makes all the time and effort of blogging that much more worth it. But either way welcome to blogland....and maybe try to convince Melissa to start one too.

    ReplyDelete

Let's make Thumper proud!